Easier Removal Of Damper Pulleys In Tight Engine Compartments
This ARES Harmonic Balancer Puller Set provides you with everything you wish to have to remove damper pulleys in tight engine compartments without removing the radiator. With steel construction, you’ll be able to have the extra strength and enhanced design you wish to have to get the job done. Whether you’re working on a Chrysler, GM, Mitsubishi, Cadillac, or Oldsmobile, this set is the right fit.
- Includes: 1 pc. 3-jaw puller, 4 pc. Forcing rods, 2 pc. forcing screws, 1 pc. Storage case
- One forcing screw is 3/8-inch square drive for use with ratchets
- One forcing screw is 3/4-inch hex drive for use with wrenches or sockets
- Steel construction
- Black oxide finish for corrosion resistance
- Designed for removing damper pulleys in tight engine compartments without removing radiator
- For use with plenty of Chrysler, GM, Mitsubishi, Cadillac, and Oldsmobile vehicles
ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: Our Harmonic Balancer Puller Set is designed for removing damper pulleys in tight engine compartments without removing the radiator. The steel construction provides extra strength and longevity with a Black Oxide finish for corrosion resistance.
INCLUDES: This top of the range set includes a 3-jaw puller, four lengths of forcing rods, a forcing screw with a 3/8-inch square drive for use with a ratchet and a 3/4-inch hex for wrench or socket use. It also includes a top of the range storage case so you’ll be able to never have to go on the lookout for a tool again!
COMMON APPLICATIONS: This set can be utilized with plenty of Chrysler, GM, Mitsubishi, Cadillac, and Oldsmobile cars, SUVs, vans, and pickup trucks.
RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users believe ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. When you’ve got any issues with your ARES harmonic balancer puller set set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be a part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. When you’ve got a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are a part of the family. With your strengthen, we’re proud to help this great organization.